Российская Империя: Познай Тайную Историю

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на нашу ролевую! Мы рады поприветствовать всех - храбрых людей и загадочных щелпов. Ведь наша ролевая посвящена авторской интерпретации истории Российской Империи XVIII века с элементами фантастики! Не пугайтесь, Вам совсем не нужно быть доктором наук, чтобы играть здесь, достаточно лишь иметь представления о самом главном. Сюжет Вам в помощь! Мы всегда рады видеть новых участников!
Обновления:

24 января 2012 года. Форум создан и начинается работа. Сколько ещё не сделано и предстоит сделать!..

25 января 2012 года. Итак, мы можем себя поздравить - у нас стоит дизайн и мы за один день наполнили форум почти всеми необходимыми темами. Это воодушевляет!

2 февраля 2012 года. Официальное открытие. Большого наплыва участников, конечно, не ждем - не всякий такую тематику потянет, но будем надеяться на лучшее)

11 февраля 2012 года. У нас уже появляются первые участники. Что же, почему бы не попробовать начать отыгрывать первые эпизоды? Дерзайте!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Fodiss

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Every weekend i used to go to see this site, because i wish for enjoyment, as this this web page conations genuinely nice funny information too.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. Also, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say great blog!

You're so cool! I don't suppose I've truly read anything like this before. So good to find someone with unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

I used to be able to find good advice from your content.

I believe that Litecoin cryptocurrency is the future world payment system. For Litecoin it will be possible to fly into space. But I don't have the money to buy it myself. Please give me Litecoin.

My Litecoin address:
LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs

I believe that Litecoin cryptocurrency is the future world payment system. For Litecoin it will be possible to fly into space. But I don't have the money to buy it myself. Please give me Litecoin.

My Litecoin address:

My Litecoin address:

My Litecoin address: